Jamito, Naser Eden A.
36 Skipper Lane, Regatta Subd. Anabu 2-B, Imus, Cavite.
To be able to contribute to the company base on the knowledge and trainings that I have taken and be able to support my family’s financial needs.
Graduated Nov.7,2007 Asian Institute Of Maritime Studies
• Seafarers Rating Course (Focus in stewarding)
2004 - 2005 Sales Representative
Beverly Hills Co. Robinsons place, Imus, Cavite.
• Sells company’s products
• Assist customers to their needs
• Making sure that all items are in their respective places
• Assist other fellows job
2005 Assistant Mechanic
Thermal solutions Inc. Muntinlupa city.
• Maintains the good condition of the chiller
• Assist other fellows job
• Bed making
• Installing hardware and software on computers
• knowledgeable in Microsoft office
Basic Safety Training
January 27 to 30, 2007 Philippine seafarers training center, Quiapo, Manila.
• Personal survival techniques (IMO Model Course 1.19)
• Fire prevention and fire fighting (IMO Model Course 1.20)
• Elementary first aid (IMO Model Course 1.13)
• Personal safety and social responsibility (IMO Model Course 1.21)
Marpol 73/78 Annex I
November 12-15, 2008 the maritime training center of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila.
• Regulations for the prevention of pollution by oil from ships.
(IMO Models Course 1.11)
Marpol 73/78 Annex II
November 17-18, 2008 the maritime training center of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila.
• Regulations for the control of pollution by noxious liquid substance carried in bulk.
(IMO Models Course 1.12)
Marpol 73/78 Annex VI
February 18-19, 2009 the maritime training center of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila.
• Regulations for the prevention of air pollution from ships.
Prevention of Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the Maritime Sector (PADAMS)
November 24-25, 2008 the maritime training center of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila.
(NMP/ILO Course Curriculum)
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
January 26-29, 2009 the maritime training center of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila.
(IMO Model Course 1.23)
Hoteliers Course Messman
February 4-6, 2009 the maritime training center of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila.
(TMTCP-Course Program Number 04-001)
March 8, 2007 on board SAR-001 BRP SAN JUAN, Pier 13 South Harbor, Manila
Birth date: December 6, 1983
Place of Birth: Makati City
Religion: roman Catholic
Civil Status: Single
Height: 5’7 ½
Weight: 165 lbs
SIRB (seaman book)
Seafarers Registration Certificate (SRC)
Certification Authentication Verification (CAV)
Hobbies & Interest
Computers, Stewarding, Sports, Music’s, Ships, Going to different places, Mechanics, Guitar playing, Movies, Internet surfing, Fixing broken things, hanging out with friends.
Work well without supervision
Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
Ability to prioritize and remain focus on the essence on an issue
Can communicate and adjust with the different races
JAMITO, NASER EDEN A.
Signature of applicant
This position, Seeking seaman job (messman), was posted on October 30, 2009. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 827 times. This job was posted 30+ days ago, and has expired.